Welcome to Mesi tare guesthouse!
We are located near lake Peipsi in Varnja Old Believers village. The area here on the shores of Estonia’s biggest lake is called Onion route.
We offer to our visitors the oppurtunity to experience authentic accommodation in a real home of an Old Believer family. Everything from the furnishing up to spoons and forks is as authentic as possible. The house has three rooms that can accommodate up to 10 people.
In summerseason You can also choose to stay in our romantic boathouses. More information available on booking.com.
Come and experience the authentic stay and our additional services.
|House rent||300€||per night|
|Boat house accomodation||from 70€||per night (2-4 people)|
|Additional bed||15€||per night|
|Smoke sauna||120€||per night|
|Finnish sauna||60€||per night|
|Plastic sauna||60€||per night|
|Sauna in a tent||45€||per night|
|Outdoor hot tub||100€||per night|
|Boat rental||40-80€||per day|
|Bicycle rental||10€ per day||free for our guests|
|Lake safari on a Karakat (wintertime only)||75€||per drive (up to 6 people)|
Please visit our Photo Gallery for more pictures of our accomodation and services.
- Address: Kesk 119, Varnja, Peipsiääre parish, Tartumaa.
- Phone: +372 518 1125
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are lots of local events happening and sightseeings to visit in the area. More information available on the Onion route’s website!
Varnja village is a part of European Longtrail Hiking route E11. More information here.
Alatskivi village has a picturesque hiking trail around Alatskivi castle and castleforest. More information here!
- Our guesthouse has joined with the label: You are safe here” that entitles us to follow the recommendations of the Health Board:
- all employees are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
- the rooms are ventilated/aired on a regular basis;
- there are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone;
- frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
- people with signs of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area.
Terms of making a reservation:
- Check-in at 15.00, check out at 12.00.
- We have the full house for rent, not single rooms. You can book our boathouses for 2-4 people.
- We can cater groups from 10 people, who stay in Mesi tare guesthouse. We ask You to book the catering at least 7 days in advance.
- Guests under 18 years old can book and stay with adults.
- Please make Your reservations via email (email@example.com).
- After an inquiry letter that leads into making a reservation, we will send You an invoice. The reservation is valid after paying the invoice. Without the payment Your reservation is cancelled after the payment deadline expires.
- Paying the invoice is also agreeing with the terms of making a reservation.
- Reservations can be adjusted in agreement from both sides. Please inform in advance of cancelling Your reservation.
- We return 100% of invoice payment, when the reservation is cancelled before 30 days of Your stay.
- We return 50% of invoice payment, when the reservation is cancelled before 15 days of Your stay.
- In case on cancelling less than 15 days prior Your stay, the invoice payment is not returned.